Problems with your HVAC Escondido?
Summer is here Escondido! We want your family to have an amazing summer vacation! No one wants to deal with AC malfunctions while the kids are home from school. AC units are normally very reliable. They can last up to 25 years depending on the model and how well it is maintained. However, we may need to do some troubleshooting if the AC does go down. Below is a list of some of the most common HVAC Escondido problems courtesy of armstrongservices.com.
- You may have blown fuses. The fuses protect the motor from overheating and are found in the evaporator coil.
- One of the contactors may be worn. There is
- The capacitor might have burned out. . The ‘start capacitor’ gives the motor a jump start. If either is burnt out, the unit will not run properly.
- Change the air filters. Air filters unavoidably get dirty. .
- Make sure the thermostat is turned on. Often times the thermostat is accidentally turned off. Or it may be turned to the wrong setting. Thermostat tells the unit at what temperature it needs to turn on.
Whatever problem you are having, call economy plumbing to come check it out! We have over 30 years of experience. We are family owned and we pride ourselves with honest customer service. Call us today!