Upgrade Your HVAC Temecula!
The Inland Empire will soon be heating up! Spring is almost over. Make sure to check your HVAC Temecula! Economy Plumbing and HVAC are experts in all of your plumbing, heating and HVAC needs, Temecula! We have over 30 years of experience. We are family owned and operated and provide full-service commercial, industrial and residential repairs, maintenance and system installation. No matter how big or small your project is, we take care of it!
You may also be thinking about how to save energy this summer. According to Energy Star, “As much as half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling. So making smart decisions about your home’s heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) system can have a big effect on your utility bills — and your comfort.” Here are a few tips recommended by Energy Star to save on energy bills!
- Change your air filter at least every three months. Dirty air filters can obstruct air flow. This makes your system work harder to push air through your home.
- Tune up your HVAC equipment yearly. Just like regular tuneups can help your car run better, HVAC tune ups can help your system run smoother
- Install a programmable thermostat. This is great if you are away from home most of the day. Instead of the AC running all day the thermostat will automatically shut off once your home reaches a certain temperature.
- Seal and insulate air ducts. This helps to keep air cool as it runs through your home.
- Consider replacing your system with Energy Star qualified equipment. Energy Star recommends, “If your HVAC equipment is more than 10 years old or not keeping your house comfortable, have it evaluated by a professional HVAC contractor.” If you do choose to upgrade your system, make sure it is installed by a professional contractor.
For more information visit energystar.gov