If you are looking for a Murrieta Plumber, Economy Plumbing is here for you. Now is the best time to make sure all your drains are in good working order. The rainy season is sneaking up fast. Unattended water leaks and floodwater can cause long term damage to your house. Ignored leaks can result in frame damage, mold and mildew. Ensuring your home is leak free will save you time, money and energy in the long run. It will also ensure the health of your family.
You can trust Economy Plumbing to help you prepare your home. Economy Plumbing has been serving the Murrieta and Temecula areas since 1982. They provide honest, professional, quality service for their valuable customers. No one wants the added stress of dealing with unreliable contractors. We have enough to worry about with our home and family. Having a local Murrieta Plumber work on your home will be the easiest way to get quality service!
Rainy Day Tips from your Murrieta Plumber:
- Look into using check valves to keep water from flowing back into your homes drains.
- Make sure you elevate your furnace, electrical panel and water heater from the ground.
- Consider getting flood insurance since property insurance usually does not cover flood damage.
- Try to invest in some water barriers in case you need to deflect oncoming flood water.
- Take the time to prepare an emergency supply kit for the whole family (including the four-legged, furry ones).
- It is important to clear debris from gutters and downspouts.
- Be sure to anchor any of your fuel tanks.
- If you have a basement, install a water alarm.
- Ensure your sump pump is working correctly.
Contact your Murrieta Plumber with Economy Plumbing today at (951) 694-6653.
Their Temecula address is:43081 Corte Cabrera
Temecula, CA 92592.