If you are new to the Temecula area and are looking for a great professional Temecula Plumber, look no further! Even if you’ve lived in the area for years, Economy Plumbing and HVAC is here to help. If you need a Temecula plumber, they handle anything from leaky faucets in your home to more serious industrial issues. And for you new homeowners they can handle your installations!
Since 1982, Economy Plumbing has been family owned and operated. They have a reputation in the community for providing high quality, honest service. Economy plumbing also services the neighboring Murrieta area and North San Diego County!
We all know that that scorching summer heat is coming around the corner. Make sure to regularly service your HVAC unit! For some quick tips in make sure your HVAC is running properly, click here to view one of our previous posts!
We want your family to be cool and comfortable this summer. After a hot day at the beach or park, nothing feels better than coming back to a cool home! But while you are out, remember these tips to avoid heat exhaustion:
- Wear light colored, loose fitting clothing. (Not wearing a shirt can actually make you more susceptible to heat exhaustion. Your skin would be more exposed to the sun and all your sweat evaporates)
- Remember to apply sunscreen! Wear spf 30 or higher.
- Drink water throughout the day even if you are not thirsty.
- Avoid caffeine and alcohol.
- Stay indoors if the heat becomes too intense.
(information courtesy of wikihow.com)
Call your Temecula Plumber today!
For Temecula and Murrieta residents, call 951-694-6653.
For San Diego Residents, call 760-480-0765.